- 7C's Manufacturing, Inc.
A & B Precision Metals, Inc.
- Advanced Plastic Molding, Inc.
- Advanced Precision, LLC
- American AVK Co.
- American Class A Molds (ACAM)
- American International Tooling, Inc.
- Apex Anodizing and Metal Finishing
- Aviso, LLC
B & J, Inc.
- Beres Precision, Inc.
- CGI, Inc.
- Carson Hi-Tech, Inc.
- Custom Stamping, Inc.
- Eckman Industries Nevada, Inc.
- Electronic Evolution Technologies, Inc. (EE Technologies)
- Hood-EIC, LLC
- JRB Machine, Inc.
- Leonard's Machine Shop, Inc.
- MSM Sheet Metal and Steel Fabrication, Inc.
- MTG, Inc.
- Mattox Machine and Molding, Inc.
- Maxton Manufacturing Co.
- Messenger Molding, Inc.
- METALAST International, Inc.
- Nevada Composites, Inc.
- Nevada Heat Treating
- Oliver Machine Products, Inc.
- PCC Structurals, Inc.
- PME Babbitt Bearings
- Polam Precision Machine, Inc.
- Precision Metals, Inc.
Precision Mold & Design, Inc.
- Protofab, Inc.
- Prototype Concepts, Inc.
- Silver State Stainless, Inc.
- Sliger Designs
Solid Solutions Design & Machine, LLC
- Stedham Electronics Corp.
- Thermoptics, Inc.
- United States Welding Corp.
The following professionals personally gathered the available in-house processes from the area manufacturing suppliers. Early in the planning phase, the team recognized that their establshing relationships and communicating the project goal to the suppliers would be integral to the success of all phases. Their efforts are stellar and continually surpass expectations.
Dennis Bradley, Optimum Enterprises
Chip Evans, REA250
Dean Grauvogle, Supply Management Consultant
Mike Reed, UNR College of Business (Retired)
Bob Shriver, Shriver Consulting and REA250
Brad Stone, Manufacturing Consultant (Retired)
Ron Turner, SCORE Volunteer